Nurture Change is giving away four scholarships, each worth around $4500. Each scholarship covers airfares for one person, four nights' accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner daily (excluding drinks), access to the speaker, health & wellness and morning fitness sessions, and question and answer sessions with business leaders.
To enter, you need to explain in 250 words why you deserve to be awarded a scholarship.
A scholarship will be given to an applicant from each the following categories:
1. Under 25s
ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL? OR DO YOU HAVE A CORPORATE CHALLENGE AND NEED TO TAKE TIME OUT TO FIND A SOLUTION?
Our fabulous business retreat scholarship winners will be able to kick back and take time out to focus on their goals, while enjoying some well-earned rest and relaxation at the same time.
FOUR SCHOLARSHIPS TO BE WON WORTH $4,500 EACH INCLUDE:
* Airfares for one person
* Four nights' accommodation, including daily breakfast, lunch & dinner (excl.drinks)
* Access to the speaker, health & wellness and morning fitness sessions
* Q&A sessions with business leaders
* Access to a social network within the resort
TO ENTER: Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us in 250 words why would deserve to be awarded a scholarship. Mark your emailed entries clearly NURTURE CHANGE in the subject banner AND INCLUDE THE CATEGORY. Businesses are permitted to enter one, more than one or all categories.
Entries close Midday, Monday, July 18, 2016. Only one entry per person. Winners must be available to depart New Zealand from either Auckland or Christchurch on November 2, 2016 and return on November 6, 2016. For full terms and conditions go to Stuff.co.nz.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and their immediate families of Fairfax NZ Limited are not eligible to enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Entry is by email only and accessed via email@example.com.
4. DATES: The Nurture Change Business Retreat competition closes on Monday July 18th, 2016 at 12 noon.
5. PRIZE DELIVERY: Fairfax is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted using details provided.
7. THE PROMOTER: is Stuff.co.nz and the Sunday-Star-Times, Fairfax publications, with its registered office at Level 7, Spark Central, 42-52 Willis Street, Wellington ("The Promoter").
8. NO CORRESPONDENCE: The decision regarding the Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. NOT REDEEMABLE: The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
10. INFORMATION: By entering the Competition, winners agree to their names being published.
11. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: Competition entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited and Nurture Change, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
12. NO LIABILITY: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
Read the full Stuff.co.nz article HERE.